1. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, theruleslawyers.com will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
2. Theruleslawyers.com will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
3. Theruleslawyers.com will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
4. Theruleslawyers.com will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
5. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
6. Theruleslawyers.com will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
7. Theruleslawyers.com will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
8. Theruleslawyers.com may establish relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our Web pages. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information.
9. Theruleslawyers.com will never sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes.
10. As no attorney/client relationship is created between you and theruleslawyers.com or any of its authors or contributors, be aware that no information collected or submitted, personal or otherwise, is protected by any form of attorney/client privilege.
11. Theruleslawyers.com will of course comply with any and all proper requests by any court or law enforcement authority to disclose collected information, personal or otherwise, for law enforcement purposes.
12. From time to time, theruleslawyers.com may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to theruleslawyers.com to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at theruleslawyers.com periodically.